Be part of the TriEqual team – join Change Makers!
Change Makers: Leadership, collaboration, education and community
The TriEqual Team is in the midst of developing a new initiative that will create connection, empower leaders, and promote collaboration, community development and education. We are looking for leaders who want to be part of developing this initiative from the ground up. Does this sound like something you would like to be a part of?
We are looking for a team of 6 fabulous and passionate people to help create the new “Change Makers” initiative. If any of the below sparks interest you, and you feel strongly about volunteering your time to be part of something bigger, fill out the application form here: http://bit.ly/2kV9D6y by Friday, March 24th 2017. Please direct questions to email@example.com
• A desire to make a difference in the world of triathlon?
• Want to connect with others within the triathlon community?
• Passionate about equality and equal opportunity?
• Continue to learn, grow, and fuel your passion?
• Be a part of creating the fellowship program “Change Makers”
• Give others the tools to create something incredible within their communities?
(NB- there will more opportunities to be involved in Change Makers in the coming months. Chosen applicants in this first round will become part of the leadership team for this initiative.)