Equally Inspiring is an initiative born from one of TriEqual’s goals: to increase the participation of women in triathlon. Congratulations to all of our athletes who were selected for the 2016/2017 season. Applications for the 2017-18 coaches and athletes will be opening soon.
Stories will be shared on our website, as well as on social media with the #EquallyInspiring hashtag.
Applications opening soon!
Athletes – Are you a female athlete that is looking at getting into the sport of triathlon? Are you a female triathlete that is looking into moving up to the next distance? Why not apply to be a #equallyinspiring athlete! Our coaches are signing up to donate 3 months of free training to help you reach your goals! Email firstname.lastname@example.org and include athlete application in the subject line! Please note that applying does not guarantee selection!
Coaches – We are looking for you to donate 3 months worth of training to help encourage and inspire female triathletes of any level! Changes to the 2016-17 program for coaches are:
- All coaches and athletes will be matched and notified by October 31.
- The program will run from November 1, 2017 – October 31, 2018.
- Athletes and Coaches will be asked to send us their selected 3 months of training and goal race (if there is one) by November 30,2017.
- If an athlete has not made contact with a coach by Nov 30 a new athlete will be assigned.
- During the 3 months of selected training we will be asking for stories and images from the athletes and coaches for us to highlight on the blog and social media.
Thanks to our 2016 – 17 Equally Inspiring Coaches and Athletes