Donate to TriEqual
TriEqual is a not for profit corporation 501(c)(3) (status pending) and is run entirely by volunteers. Donations to TriEqual will help offset the cost of marketing materials and other costs associated with TriEqual and its initiatives dedicated to fairness, development and equality in the sport of triathlon.
We encourage TriEqual supporters to show their support by donating to help cover the costs of marketing and operating expenses. Any donation amount, large or small, will be useful and greatly appreciated.
At this time, the funds will be used to offset the costs of:
-Marketing material for #50WomentoKona.
- We plan to make a big impact in Kona to spread the word about #50womentokona and TriEqual. Costs associated with these efforts are: buttons, posters, swim caps, tattoos
-Equally Ambitious initiative in Kona 2015
- Meeting space for 3 hours
- Food and beverage for participants
- Marketing materials (postcards to hand out in Kona)
- Seminar materials such as notecards, paper, bulletin boards, display easel, nametags, etc
-Equally Inspiring initiative
- At this time there are no costs associated with this initiative. We will update the space here if that changes.
-Administrative costs (website, etc)
- Fees from the webhosting service and the domain name purchases.
- Fees associated with filing for 501(c)(3) status
Donations are currently being accepted through Square Cash. You can also donate an amount of your choice here.
If you choose to donate through Square Cash, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your address and a note about which TriEqual programs are most important to you. We’d like to acknowledge your support and are eager for your input on the future of fairness, development and equality in triathlon.
Thank you for your support of TriEqual.